Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast: The Best and Worst Foods
You can burn belly fat fast by simply monitoring what you eat and drink. Many foods you eat everyday could be causing fat to build up around your stomach. American restaurants and fast food are notorious for being some of the unhealthiest in the world. If you learn which types of food to avoid, and which ones to replace them with, you will be on your way to a slimmer waist line.
- Food and Drinks To Avoid!
Sodas are terrible. And don’t let the “diet” fool you, it’s just a marketing gimmick.
- Carbs like pasta, white breads and white rice should be completely eliminated. Replace them with whole-grain wheat breads, pastas, rice and wraps. The fiber in whole grains speeds up metabolism and helps burn belly fat.
- Most alcoholic drinks contain high amounts of sugar, and beer is high in carbs. They call it a beer gut for a reason.
- Fatty and sugar foods have to go. The longer you go without junk food, the less you will miss it.
- High fat meats like pork are often more fat than meat. Choose leaner meats, which are mentioned below.
- A salad is only healthy when dressing is used lightly (or a healthy dressing is used). A study showed a chicken salad loaded down with dressing actually had more calories than a cheeseburger from a fast food joint.
- Foods and Drinks to Indulge In!
- Vegetables that are extremely healthy for you are spinach, lima beans, radishes, carrots and Brussels sprouts.
- Meats that are healthiest are salmon, chicken (the white meat part), turkey which is even leaner than chicken and the white part of eggs.
- The best fruits you can eat are raspberries, blueberries and oranges.
- Nuts, grains and oats are all natural and great for the body.
Changing your diet will take time. Once you are used to eating healthier though, you will feel grossed out by the foods you used to eat. Along with some exercise you should notice these foods will help you burn belly fat and have a much healthier body.