Rapid weight loss needs rapid measures. You cannot lose weight fast if you do not follow more drastic ways of losing weight. This means that you have to do more that what you would usually do if you want to lose weight. If for example you eat 2500 calories per day and you expect to lose 1 pound every 2 weeks, if you want to lose weight faster you have to reduce the calorie intake even more. You have to be very careful though because if you try to lose too much weight very fast your organism will react and take actions against the hunger and the rate you lose weight will be dramatically reduced. So, to lose weight fast the proper way you can follow the 3 weight loss tips outlined below:
1. Analyze how many calories you consume on a daily basis. Make a list of the foods you eat and drink during a normal day and next to them write the number of calories they have. Sum up the numbers and get your average daily calorie value. For quick results you should try and reduce that to just 1900 calories per day. Some quick tips to help you reach this number are:
- Completely remove soft drinks from your diet
- Completely remove chocolate and sweets from your diet
- Drink as much water as you can
- Replace snacks with fruits and vegetables
- Replace milk with low fat milk
- Drink your coffee black with no sugar
- Replace white bread with brown bread
2. Analyze the time you spend on exercise and physical activity on a daily basis. Physical activity means everything that involves not sitting on the couch watching TV. Walking to work, using the stairs and not the lifts, washing your own car, making your own garden are just some of the examples that involve physical activity in daily life activities. You can also buy a pedometer to measure the steps you do per day and set some targets to gradually increase them. As far as exercise is concerned, if you do not want to join a gym or an aerobics class you can start walking or running for at least 30 minutes per day for 3 days per week. Gradually you can increase that to 1 hour per day, 5 days per week. By doing this you will be able to accelerate the weight and fat loss process for faster results.
3. In order to achieve the above you need to have strong faith to your self. You need to believe in your self and be committed to your goals. Weight loss is not something impossible, it is just a process that takes time, needs a lot of patience and requires sacrifices and effort. If you really want to lose weight fast you should prepare your self that for the next couple of months you will have to change your lifestyle and habits. By doing this you will start losing weight and also you will appreciate the importance of lifestyle in losing weight.